Introduction

This is for all you excel lovers. I am starting this blog to help thousands of people who wish to know excel indepth. I always faced this challenge when I started excel reporting 7 years back. Today I head the MIS Reporting Team for a Multinational company. All this in 7 yrs. Imagine I did not know anything of excel 7 yrs back .....Its been a long journey....I want to share my learnings with everyone.Also I want to help others to learn excel and help them excel in life.This blog is aplatform for us to meet and help each other

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lesson Number 2 - Data Entry in Spreadsheet - Intro

We will be covering the following in this Lesson
  1. Launching Excel and opening a new workbook
  2. Navigate around the workbook
  3. Selecting cell ranges in a worksheet
  4. Doing simple data
  5. Using AutoFill to create data series and copy formulas
  6. Saving the spreadsheet as an Excel workbook file

No comments: