Introduction

This is for all you excel lovers. I am starting this blog to help thousands of people who wish to know excel indepth. I always faced this challenge when I started excel reporting 7 years back. Today I head the MIS Reporting Team for a Multinational company. All this in 7 yrs. Imagine I did not know anything of excel 7 yrs back .....Its been a long journey....I want to share my learnings with everyone.Also I want to help others to learn excel and help them excel in life.This blog is aplatform for us to meet and help each other

Monday, June 27, 2011

How to Present using Excel?

Excel is not only used to create dashboards or MIS. It can be used as a valuable tool to present your views. So how can you do this?
Its all about what you want to present? Who is your audience? What is the end result you are expecting out of this presentation? How valuable and important is this presentation to you?
These are some of the questions you should be asking yourself before you can create something in excel.
I agree that Powerpoint is the tool which is used for presentations but excel is equally useful.
The final outcome can go in PPT but the base design can be on excel

No comments: