Introduction

This is for all you excel lovers. I am starting this blog to help thousands of people who wish to know excel indepth. I always faced this challenge when I started excel reporting 7 years back. Today I head the MIS Reporting Team for a Multinational company. All this in 7 yrs. Imagine I did not know anything of excel 7 yrs back .....Its been a long journey....I want to share my learnings with everyone.Also I want to help others to learn excel and help them excel in life.This blog is aplatform for us to meet and help each other

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Whats Best in 2007 as compared to 2003

Well everyone must be wondering why some of them are still working on 2003 and not 2007 ?
The answer is quite simple. Not every corporate has license to 2007 rather are happy with 2003 as its one of the most stable versions of MS Office and is compatible with all OS and low on resources.
So whats different in 2007 ? Is it just the interface or looks or much more.
Keep following this page for more

No comments: