Introduction

This is for all you excel lovers. I am starting this blog to help thousands of people who wish to know excel indepth. I always faced this challenge when I started excel reporting 7 years back. Today I head the MIS Reporting Team for a Multinational company. All this in 7 yrs. Imagine I did not know anything of excel 7 yrs back .....Its been a long journey....I want to share my learnings with everyone.Also I want to help others to learn excel and help them excel in life.This blog is aplatform for us to meet and help each other

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lesson Number 1 - Creating Spreadsheets

Lesson Number 1 is made up of five chapters designed to give you practice in all the spreadsheet basics, all the way from starting Excel to editing a completed spreadsheet
  1. introduces you to the new user interface in Excel 2007 in the form of the
    Office menu, the Ribbon, and the Quick Access toolbar.
  2. Enables you to practice entering spreadsheet data.
  3. Runs you through formatting spreadsheet data.
  4. Gives you training in all aspects of printing the completed spreadsheet.
  5. Gives you plenty of experience with making modifications to the completed
    spreadsheet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to introduce my website which has specific Excel 2007 video tutorials that can help you to demonstrate to your audience. Check it out.
You are welcome to link to the tutorials online. However, I am not authorised to offer the tutorials off-line.
Thank you.

John
http://www.officesessions.com