Introduction

This is for all you excel lovers. I am starting this blog to help thousands of people who wish to know excel indepth. I always faced this challenge when I started excel reporting 7 years back. Today I head the MIS Reporting Team for a Multinational company. All this in 7 yrs. Imagine I did not know anything of excel 7 yrs back .....Its been a long journey....I want to share my learnings with everyone.Also I want to help others to learn excel and help them excel in life.This blog is aplatform for us to meet and help each other

Sunday, September 11, 2011

IS 2007 better Part 1

If you look at the interface of 2007 it looks rather vibrant and vast. The need for going into options for doing any action is very limited as all options are available in the toolbar right from formatting of cells to removing gridlines.Also all those who are used to 2003 shortcuts need not worry. Excel 2007 has the capability of working on 2003 shortcuts and it clearly states that you are using a 2003 shortcut

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Intersting and beautiful blog lovely presentation thanks for sharing your views...Excel Support We24support tech team are available 24/7 for repairs on computers, printers, microsoft excel 2010laptops, desktops. Our tech team taken to new heights with our technician’s knowledge and support.at 1-866-978-0799 microsoft excel support