Introduction

This is for all you excel lovers. I am starting this blog to help thousands of people who wish to know excel indepth. I always faced this challenge when I started excel reporting 7 years back. Today I head the MIS Reporting Team for a Multinational company. All this in 7 yrs. Imagine I did not know anything of excel 7 yrs back .....Its been a long journey....I want to share my learnings with everyone.Also I want to help others to learn excel and help them excel in life.This blog is aplatform for us to meet and help each other

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Is 2007 better Part 2

If we look at the benefits of 2007 there are a lot of things that have been taken care of. Thats the speciality of this version as it takes into consideration the limitations of the all earlier versions. As a MIS person I always felt that excel is limited in terms of data and the resources it takes. With 65000 rows and 256 columns one may feel its enough however if you are a hard core MIS guy you would always feel its less as times goes by.
For those of you 2007 comes as a relief with increase in number of rows and columns.

No comments: